KIRSTY’S WEBSITE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Kirsty’s’ or ‘Worthenshaws Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17-19 Park Street, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 5LU. Our company registration number is 06973781. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
LEAVE US A REVIEW- WIN £50 SHOPPING VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To enter the prize draw you need to leave an approved review. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, Illegible or delayed will not be accepted. Only one entry person. Reasons for a review being rejected include but are not limited to, competitor reference, foreign language, profanity, spam or duplicate content.
- Prize draw will take place every 2 months. All entries received between 00.00 of the first day of that month and 23.59 on the last day of the second month are entered into the draw for that month. The draw will be made from all approved reviews on the first working day following the closing date and winners will be notified within 5 days of the draw taking place.
- By entering this prize draw you consent for your quote & first name to be used in marketing materials by Kirsty’s. No personal details will be shared with 3rd parties.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in and give their consent to related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoters’ publicity. •
- Prize winner will need to provide a valid postal address within the UK Mainland for delivery of prize within 7 days of being contacted. Otherwise the competition will be redrawn. Details of the prize inner can be obtained 28 days after each prize draw.